AIEST CONFERENCE INFORMATION
The AIEST conference 2014 is hosted by CzechIt - Czech Institute for Strategic Studies on Tourism, co-operating with the Union of towns and municipalities of Plzeň region.
Technical organization will be provided by Hillary consulting.
The conference will be supported by CzechTourism (Czech National Tourist Organisation) and Parkhotel Plzeň (conference venue).
We look forward to welcoming you at the AIEST 64th conference in Plzeň, European Capital of Culture 2015.
JOIN THE AIEST CONFERENCE 2014!
- Unique opportunity to meet number of recognized experts in tourism from all around the world
- Two distinguished key speakers
- Interesting social program during the conference
- Extraordinary post-conference program in Prague and nearby (detailed program will be published after May 26, 2014)
- Exceptional location - Plzeň (Pilsen) – a genuine world capital of beer and the European Capital of Culture 2015
CONFERENCE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Accommodation for 4 nights at the Parkhotel Plzen, Plzen, Czech Republic (Check-in on 24th August 2014, Check-out on 28th August 2014)
- Welcome cocktail on 24th August 2014
- Participation at the AIEST Conference
- Full board (lunches, dinners, snacks/coffee during breaks Monday to Wednesday according to the conference program)
- Farewell Dinner on 27th August 2014
- Excursions during AIEST Conference
- Transfers from an to Airport Vaclava Havla Prague - Hotel - Airport Vaclava Havla Prague (according to the delegate's flight schedule)
The registration is possible with the full conference package only.
Parkhotel Congress Centre Plzeň - www.parkhotel-czech.eu
64th AIEST CONFERENCE
Advances in Tourism Research: Perspectives of Actors, Institutions and Systems
Link to www.aiest.org/aiest-conference/conference-2014/
February 21, 2014 Submission deadline
Please use the master batches and submit all contributions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
June 1, 2014 Final author notification about acceptance of submission(s) and presentation at conference
July 31, 2014 Registration closure
August 24 - 28, 2014 Conference
August 28 - 30,2014 Post-conference
Registration for accommodation must be completed by 31 July 2014. After this date, the organizer does not provide accommodation. After logging participant has 7 calendar days to pay a registration fee. During this period he reserved all services ordered by the application. After 7 days leads to cancellations.
Price of the conference package includes: accommodation (4 nights), all meals, transfers apt (PRG)-htl-apt(PRG), transportation during the conference, entrance fees, conference service, social program.
CANCELLATION POLICY AND CHARGES
The registration for the AIEST 2014 conference may by cancelled by submitting a written cancellation request to Hillary consulting.
A written request to canceled will be approved by Hillary consulting.
Where the registrant is unable, and is not in position to transfer his/her place to another person or to another event, then the following refund arrangements apply:
Registrations cancelled before 25/6/2014 - 10 EUR handling fee will be charged
Registration cancelled from 26/6/2014 to 31/7/2014 will be refunded 70% of the registration fees and additional accomodation (30% cancellation fee)
Registration cancelled from 1/8/2014 to 7/8/2014 will be refunded 30% of the registration fees and additional accomodation (70% cancellation fee)
Registration cancelled after 8/8/2014 (incl.) will not be eligible for a refund (100% cancellation fee - registration fee and addditional accomodation)
Hillary consulting, s.r.o.
Adress: Sady Pětatřicátníků 33, 30100 Plzeň, Czech Republic
Bank: GE Money Bank
Account number: 0214724151/0600
Bank address: GE Money Bank, a.s., Anglické nábřeží 2434/1, Plzeň, CZ
Account owner: Hillary consulting s.r.o., Sady Pětatřicátníků 33, 301 00 Plzeň, CZ